Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hi school.

sometimes i miss Dalian. 
like when i get a cockroach in my room late at night when i'm trying to get my work done. cause that never happened to me in Dalian. 
like when i dont know what to eat and think of the street food in Dalian.
like when a cup of fruit juice costs $1.60 but in china, i could get it for around $0.60.
like when i have to travel the long distance to be in school and remember how lesson was just a 10 mins walk in Dalian. 
like when people asks me what i've learnt from the trip and i dont know. but all i know is that i enjoyed the trip. 
not that being back in sg doesn't feel good. but i just miss China at times. 



love their art street. just saying.

oh by the way, i'm still feeling stupid bout printing and binding my journal at the shop. 56 dollars in total.  i could have... bought this, and that. oh well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment